Parenting for Peace is a customized workshop created to enhance the ability to parent more effectively. There is no perfect parent and no perfect child. Each of us tries the best we can with the resources we have. But the reality is that most of us are unaware of the dynamics that exist in the relationship we have with our children. Through the Parenting for Peace approach, anyone involved with a child of any age will open up to the possibility of bringing about transformation to both parent and the child.
- Parenting for Peace is a conscious approach through which the relationship between a parent and the child becomes more understanding, more meaningful and more joyful.
- Parenting for Peace will lighten your burden by giving you tools and techniques to enrich the experience of raising children.
- Parenting for Peace will introduce you to a set of principles, if followed—will help parents and children form relationships that focus on shared responsibility and deep communication.
- Parenting for Peace will give important guidelines of treating one’s children with great openness, respect and empathy.
- Parenting will be liberating for parents to feel like they can really let go and let their children just “be”. Parenting for Peace will give both - the parent as well as the child a sense of peace and inner calm.